Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Shit

Some people are happily married. I am one of them. People ask me all the time how married life is treating me. How the fuck should it treat me? I lead my life like a normal person. My wife and me are getting to know each other on a daily basis even though we have been together for 6 years now and married 6 months. It’s an ongoing process. Some days you want to kill each other and some days you feel different.
My lower back seems to be hurting for the past few weeks. I think it is the basic inactivity of my life style. I am a trader by trade and tend to sit for long periods of time in front of the computer and on the phone. The only saving grace is I have a wireless headset, which affords me the luxury of walking around the huge office while conducting business. I have to move around more often though.
I read this great article on BBC about Mr. Tendulkar. Very well written. Here you go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4711292.stm

Other than that, it has been a stressful week at work and I am looking forward to the weekend. I want to buy a big ass TV to watch my all star game on Sunday and also have a few beers. There is an aura of security, pleasantness, peace and tranquility surrounding me the past few weeks. Things could be better, but they could be a lot fucking worse and I will take this anytime to that.
Next weekend, I am off to Columbus with my wife. I am meeting with friends of mine after a long period of time. Well, at least it has been a while since all of us were together in one place. The last time we all met up, we were single (not married). This time a couple of us have wives and the other 2 don’t. The last time we met, we drank and smoked all the time and pretty much stuck to that agenda. This time, it will be different. We will be doing probably a movie, some good food and then a lot of talking. You kind of mellow down.
I am whiling away my time and hoping that Friday comes to an end. I am going to get some food for myself and then get back to some serious work for a few hours and then run home.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

did you finally buy the big tv fatbob?

9:04 AM  
Blogger CAR said...

I am now a regular on this Blog. It kinda makes me feel that everybody has issues. Its, as you say, calming.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter