Monday, January 23, 2006

Achtung

We didn’t start the fire, hawa hawa, ali haider, Jagjit Singh, edouard shevardnadze, USSR, Mikhail Gorbachev, George Michael, Hassan Jahangir, Naiza and Zoheb Hassan, careless whispers, make love like a man, def leppard, everything I do I do it for you, chumma chumma de de, hum, q funky, L sub, L Shankar, Sankar Mahadevan, Hariharan, Colonial Cousins, Krishna nee begane baro, Vande mataram, Ar rehman, Bombay, uyire, Roja, mani rathnam, thevar magan, east germany, west germany, we are the world, bico, Peter Gabriel, Floyd, Wilbur Smith, Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Desomond Tutu, The world this week, Pranoy Roy, Rajiv Gandhi, Bofors, karunanidhi, Jayalalitha, Kamal Hassan, Deve Gowda, Bangarappa, Bangalore turf club, pool, billiards, fosters beer, xxx rum, itc king, lacasa, pub world, spicmacay, ghulam ali, shaan, instant karma, kano, kenneth kaunda, lusaka, arap moi, Margaret Thatcher, jayanagar complex, cable TV, MTV,Milind Soman, Nikhil Chinappa, Danny Denzongpa.”

Were you 13 when the Berlin wall fell?

1 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

I guess my embedded links in my earlier posts did not work! I got a job with Bosch Automotive Technolgy designing traction control logics for cars! The office is in Farmington Hills, Michigan but I think i would be staying at Ann Arbor!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter