Monday, December 19, 2005

Blogs i read daily

I read these almost everyday. Some make me laugh and some make me cry, some make me think. I know most of these people on a personal basis.

First on my list everyday.

Www.curiousgawker.blogspot.com

I was the first to fart in his car about 6 years ago. We don’t talk much but we have stayed in touch over the years. We had some good fun when we were single. Now fun always involved alcohol and driving. We never did this together though. We didn’t drink and drive. We drove and then drank though.
Anyway, I see to it that I read both his blogs everyday. He is a psychotic genius.

And then I read all the following in no particular order.

Www.liveforcars.blogspot.com

He is a friend of my wife. I like the way he writes. He has a deep sense of emotions and place.


Www.whattodowithlife.blogspot.com

My cousin. He used to write pretty often in the past but has been busy off late getting ready to go b school and all. He is a good, intelligent and passionate being. Innocent and clean at heart. His blogs reflect his characteristics


Www.iyeruptheladder.blogspot.com

I have no idea who this kid is but i read her work everyday. She seems to be intelligent and has that iyer streak in her. I have just started following her for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully she keeps writing.

Www.blogpourri.blogspot.com
A good compact writer. I liked her short stories. She is in Bangalore and seems to have a good perspective to things. I got to her through curious gawkers blog.

And I will start reading my good old mates stuff from now on as I just managed to locate the blog

Www.pmlcharlie.blogspot.com

We met while I was doing my masters. He was this ex army guy, journalist et all and we had a great time together. We spent a lot of time over numerous beers. We spoke about helping the world. We had many a plans lined out to help Africa. Alas, i walked into the world of business and he went off to India. He did come back but I had lost my way by then. I intend to help the world at some point of time. I intend to get that passion back. Anyway, our man right now lives in a small town by the ocean and I think he should write more.


I wish my wife wrote more regularly. She is actually a great writer. I have always felt that i write better than her but the truth is that she has a better command of the language and when she has to write about something in particular she actually ends up doing a great job.She really isnt into blogging though.

Oh yeah i forgot.
I read gaurav sabnis. The guy is like an elite player in the blog market and usually writes about stuff that interests me.

www.gauravsabnis.blogspot.com

I also do end up stumbling onto other blogs whenever I have the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

Thank you.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter