Tuesday, December 06, 2005

blah

I haven’t written in a while. I don’t seem to have the drive to do so. Fully reflects my state of mind. Have been busy moving. I am living by myself in my 2 bedroom looking at my huge empty living room, I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know how people manage to decorate their houses just the right way and make it look like a house. I have a blank and stupid look when I try to picture a setting where everything looks good. I really cant. I have a beanbag lying in one corner of the room and I have a TV right in front of that. That’s it. My living is bare as a playground. My bedroom has my bed frame lying around the mattress. The other bedroom looks like a luggage warehouse with stuff sprawled all over the floor. It is pretty overwhelming. I am in my apartment, which doesn’t have any furniture. The good part is that I am happy I can run around the apartment like a maniac and not run into anything. I did that yesterday. I danced all over the apartment and did not run into anything. I am 28.
Hardwood floors are nice as far as you can keep them clean. I have to keep them clean and that’s the problem. I am trying to keep them clean. I have lived there a full 4 days and I am busy trying to keep it the way i found it a few days ago.
The other day i realized something. For all my vanity and shit, I can live with basically nothing. I can sleep on a sleeping bag and eat simple stuff. All I need is an AC or a fan that makes some noise. If the noise is there, I get sleep pretty easily.

I am excited about the future. For the next 3 weeks I shall live like a fakir and then my wife will be here. She has instructed me to lay off regarding furniture and all the required appendages and I shall dutifully do so. More power to her
.

2 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

heheheh... reminds me of days when i first got here only to realize the true meaning of unfurnished aparments!

Would like to visit when your wife is done with the place!

3:04 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

You are welcome to do so. Give me a monhs time from the end of this month and it will all be set up. i have complete faith in my wife.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter