Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Seton Hall Pirates are getting looted

Right now I am watching the Seton hall pirates play the duke devils. I am appalled and saddened. The pirates are getting mauled by the duke basketball team. Louis Orr needs to go. He needs to be fired and replaced by someone fresh. This whole program needs to be started from scratch. I understand that duke is the number 1 team in the country. Seton hall hasn’t had a shot in the past 12 mins. Jesus Christ. Someone kill me. The score is 26-4, 12 mins through the half. Can you believe that? Orr needs to go. Someone pull the plug on him. Coach sets the tone and I haven’t seen anything of consequence in the past 3 years after Tommy Amaker left for Umich. Tommy Amaker bailed out, Barrett passed out and went to the NBA, Eddie Griffin and Samuel Dalembert deserted in their freshman years for the NBA and here we have a freaking below mediocre team who are not fit to be a part of first division college basketball.
The school is supposed to have a heritage of basketball. I don’t see anything happening with this ball club. Barrett was the engine of this team and with his departure the whole damn vehicle died.
This feeling that I have is the same feeling I had when India was marauded by Australia in the last world cup final. I shouldn’t be watching but i am watching it and going through the torture. Score right now is 33-5 and they have scored one point via a free throw in the time I have spent writing this.
I don’t see this team having a good season this year. Make changes and let’s start afresh. I can’t stop watching because I love this team. It is after all my school and this is where my love for the game began and I would like for it to pick up its standards and sign the right kids into their program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter