Friday, October 28, 2005

Where did you go to school?

I am absolutely sure about one thing. Where you go to school determines how successful you are or will be. Not that people who go to B and C grade schools don’t do well. It is just a little more difficult. If you go to an A grade school you will be hounded by all the top companies on mother earth. You are doing them a favor by working for them and not the other way which is the usual norm.
That is my regret for the time being and the good part is I can rectify it. I will one day go back and get my MBA from a good school. The only difficult part would be going through the motions to get there, as I know the MBA itself will be a breeze. I haven’t studied in a few years and I know it is kind of tough to get back in the groove. Nothing is easy.
It is Friday and time to relax. Work has been hectic this week and it being the end of the month hasn’t really helped.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter