Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This Blogging is serious stuff

I never realized that blogging is serious business. I have been blogging only for fun and nothing else. It served as a medium for me to kind of showcase my writing. Lets be frank, each one of us on this earth has a show off hidden in them and i certainly am one of them. This IIPM controversy is some serious shit with everyone and their mothers hopping on the bandwagon. It is amazing how everyone is all up in arms standing up for something right. This blogging phenomenon is new and a lot of people seem to enjoy it. 7 years ago chatting was the in thing with people dedicating their lives to it and nothing else. I was one of them and have a few close friends who lived to do that shit. We believed in keeping our chat rooms clean and were the so-called enforcers. I for one spent many hours chatting and climbing up the hierarchy. It was a world that had its own elements like the good guys, the bad guys, the whores and the retards. It was a parallel society, which was some serious shit. Blogging is more or less taking the same shape. Amazing how human beings create a world of their own in any medium possible. The intricate human characteristics are now being crisis crossed on blogs with people lashing out, sharing love, humor and inducing harm. I for one have enough on my hands dealing with real things in life and would rather write about Jack and Jill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter