Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pee

I am sitting here by the tv and need to pee. I have to get my ass to the bathroom and i am lazy. I am uncomfortable. I am looking at the ring on my finger. I love being random. Can we correlate behavior?Why did i spell behavior this way? Is this the right spelling? My cell phone is charging by me. Greys anatomy is playing on tv. Doctors are mad. I just scratched my left cheek. I have a stubble and i havent shaved in two days. The window is open and it is a wee bit nippy. I still need to pee. I am uncomfortable. Why isn’t it incomfortable? What the hell am i saying? My friend Popatlal wrote good things about me on his blog. If he thinks i am funny, i am funny. My nose is itching. I slept for 6 hours. I spent the night in new york. I was busy observing all the first generation Indian kids. They seem to be a well behaved lot. Do Indian kids hang out only with Indian kids just like the chinese and vietnamese kids do? Some of the kids were 18 and 19 and were pretty confrontational. I dont know why i am thinking of those kids. There was this pretty young girl and i wondered, does her father know that she out at 5 in the morning eating kati rolls on bleeker steet? What do their parents actually know? How do they accept their kids the way they are being from the old world. I don’t know. I will have kids soon. What the hell am i going to do? I need to pee. I on the other hand might have ADD. I am all over the place. I am alert. I still need to pee.I am writing random shit right now. It is amazing how fast i can type with two fingers. I did not learn to type the right way. I am still fast enough though. I type well cos i used to chat like a maniac a few years ago. About 4 years ago. My blog is pretty plain looking. I wish someone would offer to make it look pretty. I dont know how to do it. I want a black background with some vague text. I want it to look classic as well as cool. I am a plain person too. Last night my friend got wasted. He fell face down in the cab and his glasses looked like a truck went over them. I dragged his ass home as he was drunk. I am morally on higher ground as i don’t drink like a juvenile anymore. I still need to pee. Fuck it, i am going to.

1 Comments:

Blogger R R said...

lol interesting read. loved it, in fact. i don't feel so alone being an incoherently random thinker anymore. ta! :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter