Saturday, February 26, 2005

Freedom

I am happy that my wife has a brain of her own. I am happy that i have a brain of my own. I am happy that we fight like dogs. I am happy that we have the right to say what we feel and behave the way we want. It is a horrible world governed by bigotry. I am happy that she says what she feels like and does what she feels like. I am happy that we are in love and still live our lives. I am happy that she doesnt kill my soul and i dont do the same to her. I spoke to a childhood friend of mine. Part of the old world. His wife hides the pain and she doesnt tell me the truth. She is not happy with the way things are. She is smart, beautiful and intelligent but bound by the fucking shadow. I want to help. I am tired and helpless. I have felt this way for a long time with these guys. Words cannot explain whats wrong with them and so i shall try not to. They are happy with each other but the fucking shadow hounds them. The shadow of society, relations and standings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shadow haunts everyone unfortunately...sigh

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter