Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Confused

This damn format is confusing. I dont know understand how the blogs are arranged. Someone needs to slap the chinese guy sitting opposite me at work. I have no bloody clue how he went to thunderbird or how the hell he passed his MBA. He doesnt make jack arse sense to me. If i ask him how he is doing he rants away about the weather and how China might get a snow storm. Random vague shit he spews out. Sometimes i feel that it is more of a put on. Maybe he is the smartest dude under the sun who wants me to underestimate him so that he can hit me when i least expect it. Na, not with this guy. It is too far fetched to expect something of that magnitude from this nitwit. The problem is this nitwit is a dangerous combination of stupidty, intelligence, ambition and cunningness. That is a damn potent mixture. I will cork up and treat him with respect. I have tried to figure him out for the past 2 years but havent fully succeeded as of yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger zambezi said...

hmmmz....
hmmmz....

7:59 AM  
Blogger R R said...

salut boss!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Real Girl said...

wow, i found this on a random blog search and this entry literally made me laugh so hard i thought my soda would come out of my nose. good luck in dealing with this devious fellow and may he not one day turn on you hahaha

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter