Saturday, December 04, 2004

Prelude

Before I forget it is time to represent what I stand for. I love my going to be wife with all my life. She stands tall among the ruins of morality and good. She stands so tall that I cannot even fathom a social structure within myself without her. She holds a light to my soul and to my life. The world that we live in revolves around nothing. I am happy and blessed to be with her. I am real lucky to have met her at a time when the world stinks of hypocrisy and horse crap. People are not what they stand for. People only want to hear what they want to hear. What I have with me is a woman who will listen to what I have to say and at least pay her respects to it by giving it due credit.
I have found my calling with her. I have found my life with her. I have found my past, present and future with her. I have found it all with her. She is amazing. I know why I love her so much. I know that she keeps me in touch with everything I want. The culture, the class and the integrity as a person. I have fully come to the conclusion that only an Indian can understand another. We are a unique breed in the world that we live in and it is bloody tough to find someone who shares the same world with you. Someone who understands the boundaries of life as much as you. It is important to be scared. It is important to be scared of the consequences of your action. It is important to weigh it all. The big picture is what we all aspire for and it is important to try and strike a balance. With her, this will be possible on a constant basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter