Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Keep the earth clean, it is not uranus

I saw that on the back of a car. I found it damn funny. Sometimes, little things make you laugh. I have been working out for the past week and i seem to be in high spirits without the aid of spirits. It is a good feeling. Now maintaining consistency is most important. As other things in life, sticking on to something long enough so that it makes a difference - i have a problem doing that and as a result = mediocrity. Wonder how many of us on this earth fight the same battles. I feel great physically and mentally right now and am even singing.It is a good feeling. Hopefully, i will learn to stick to it long enough and be smart enough to keep working out . Sometimes, good things are difficult things. It isnt that bad anyways. I managed to go to the gym, cook and do my laundry in the space of 4 hours after work. Things are possible. We all have this mental block about not being able to do everything that we want. I would safely guess that it is lack of trying. I feel like a person who is writing a book on self acheivement. I am not. I am just feeling good about the fact that i did everything i did in four hours. If i was told in advance that i had to do all these things in that frame of time, i am a million percent sure that i would have backed out. You learn something every day. There are no rules to life. There are only your own rules. Humanity, please use your sound judgement and the goodness that is innately present in all to do the right thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Your blog is now on my list of blogs to visit regularly. Enjoyed reading your thoughts on various aspects of life.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter