Friday, October 15, 2004

Exhausted but alert

It is funny how things feel when you have a good run physically. When you have an hour of solid soccer it helps even though you might suck at it. I havent played soccer in about 15 years and i played twice in the past two weeks. I know i suck. I play with a bunch of fanatic european guys who feel it is their birth right to play soccer and that too well. They take to it like fish to water. Any Indian would feel the same way about cricket. I wish cricket was as easily accesible. I am too tired to even think right now. I am sure that tomorrow my groin muscle will scream in agony and i wont have enough strength to make a move with my right leg. Price you pay for years and years of dormant and lazy behavior. It is good to push the physical strength to the limits. Gives you a feeling of euphoria. I am blabbering like an old woman on drugs. Random thoughts of a random mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter