Monday, January 17, 2005

Why do i write?

I write because i am scared of losing my command over the english language. I work in a business environment and come across self absorbed and ignorant morons whose only objective is to slit your throat when you are not looking and make a run with the money. I am scared of losing touch with my human side. I am scared of losing the elitist view to things. Good or bad, prejudiced or humble. Atleast, i have the cohonas to think and to be critical of things. All of us need to do as we please and explore possibilities. We need to explore our strengths and weaknesses and we need to express them. I am trying even though i go through it in bouts where i am the king of the world on one day and on the other i am scum. What you perceive of yourself is what you are. I would presume that it is not rocket science but a well known fact.
Who art thou? Just a speck of dust. What art thou? Just a speck of dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter