Thursday, February 17, 2005

Dynamics

I work for a living just like any normal person around. I work and i work and i get tired. It is a stressfull job at timeS. Jason Kidd makes 18 Million year, 180 k a game. He will at the most play 90 to 100 games in a season. He gets paid 180 k for 48 mins of game time out of which he plays around 40 mins. Jason Kidd probably deserves the money. I deserve more money too. Dynamics of life are hard to explain. Dynamics of the economics of life-very hard to explain.
I am bored of writing. It doesnt make a damn difference to my life or anyone elses.
I will be back when i feel a lot more optimistic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chinnumz...U've me to look fwd to..:P you better be optimistic!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Paul Baiguerra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Paul Baiguerra said...

You may think your writing does not make any damn difference but it would be a great shame if you were to stop.

(The deleted comment above was me being too stupid to operate the machinery correctly)

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment on ur other blog titled Nets lost:

you don't want your sinus leaving through your nasal passage! :P

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter