Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My first time

This happened to me a couple of months ago for the first time and below is an e mail i wrote to a few mates of mine. Please pardon the french
"comrades,
hope all is well out there. I havent written in a while. I have been busy. I have been so busy. Now, i dont know what i have achieved being busy. Basically nothing. Days are flying by without any reason and i continue to use up my space on this earth.
Last weekend i was in baltimore. We went out suit shopping. I bought 2 suits and i think i am all set for the wedding. Have to buy a few shirts, ties, shoes and belts and then i am done for good.
On monday, i was coming back to Jersey from baltimore. I was on 695, the beltway expressway which circles around DC. It was a 55 mile zone and i was ripping at 80 miles an hour. As i drive by i see a cop car about 100 metres ahead of me stopped by the left side of the highway
and he seemed to be have stopped another car and was standing by the door of the car he had stopped. I was already at 85 miles and i didnt want to do anything drastic so i slowly took my foot off the gas and went past him. I also safely assumed that he had already caught someone and was paying attention to him. As i drive past him i look in the rearview mirror and i see this cocksucker bolt back into his car and take off with all his lights blinking and at the same time i move to the middle lane from the left most lane. I see him about half a mile behind me merging into the high way and i assume that he got a call on his wireless and has to go somewhere. In 4 seconds i have this bastard behind me and violently gesturing to me to get off the highway and move into the left shoulder.
This is what happened. One cop car was standing behind a undercover cop car and these two mother fuckers used this decoy as a bait to lure people like me into thinking that they were busy. Basically, the undercover cop car had a laser gun which was recording speeds and then the other cop car bolted behind the offender. I was slapped a 140 dollar fine and given 2 points for driving 81 miles in a 55 mile zone. This is my first time in 5 years that i have gotten a ticket and i was fucking shivering when the cop stopped me. I asked him to waive off the points but the cop who caught me was more of an asshole than a nice cop. He made a smart arse comment about how it was the first time i go caught and how he was sure that i had ripped in the past. He had an attitude and a half and also made fun about the fact that jersey insurance sucks and he understood why i was asking him to drop the points. My weekend was relaxed otherwise. "

3 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

It's your blog. You can use French whenever you feel like it. Who are you apologizing to anyways?

9:52 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

you have a point there.

10:01 AM  
Blogger gawker said...

I got caught twice in one week with fines of 250 and 275 when I was in New Hampshire. For the 275 one I was doing 70 in 55, I didn't pull over and I didnt have my registration.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter