Sunday, October 02, 2005

Back After peeing

I am back. I feel calmer right now. I am not random anymore. The flu season is coming. ABC wants us to get our asses pricked as soon as possible. Every god damn year there is a shortage with the vaccine. Well as per ABC they have doubled the supply this year. ABC says that even though it might be doubled there might still be a problem. Can there ever be news without it being a double edged sword? By the way, the weekend was awesome. Great weather and great feeling. The sky was clear and all. Last night they did not let me into a club as i wasnt wearing a shirt with a collar. He didnt care that i was wearing a blazer. The bouncer upfront said "nice looking blazer sir but we still cannot let you in as you dont have a collared t shirt on". He made me feel good that i was wearing a nice blazer and i forgot the bad feeling of not being able to go into the club.Power of words. Sometimes i feel we human beings are just mindless organisms just blabbering shit all day and as a result the world moves on. Basically everything in our life is a reaction to someone babbling mindless shit. I wish we didnt have emotions. Then we could just sit in one place and do nothing. I got myself a job because everyone said it was the right thing to do. How the hell do they know that it is the right thing to do? Bull is what i say.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

I am glad your peeing proved to be cathartic and made your world right again

10:04 AM  
Blogger R R said...

"we could just sit in one place and do nothing"

only if we didn't have stomachs
only if we didn't have to eat
only if we didn't have to poo or pee

only if ......

we were plants.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter