Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Internet is shit

Check this website out. I got it when i googled shit.

http://www.internetisshit.org/

It is 11:30 at night and i need to hit the sac. I have spent the past half hour reading up on the nets. Jason Kidd hurt his quad but should be fine,we have the best perimeter trio,nenad is going to have a breakout season,Antoine Wright is going to start on the IR,wewon in in double overtime over the celts in a preseason game,Scalabrine played against us yesterday,scalabrine used to go bowling with kidd when he was with the nets and now vince carter does it with Kidd,espn has rated the nets to be at the top of the atlantic division and one of the top three in the eastern conference,vaughn is trying to fight for his minutes.Why are people not talking much about the Pistons?I dont know.
My sisters dog tore my sweater.It was time anyways. I am going to use this sweater only at home from here on.
Did you know that the girl who played rani's sister in black is amartya sens daughter.Her name is nandana sen.I think most sens are damn sexy.Sen is like an elite and cool sirname.Sushmita sen is an awesome sen.She is better than a Rai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter