Sunday, October 23, 2005

Randomness again

There has been a progressive degeneration in driving skills involving people in New Jersey. People drive like maniacs here. This state is the most densely populated state in the country and is getting worse year by year. This is my 7th year in Jersey and the drivers have been driving me nuts off late. In the past,when someone did tell me that jersey drivers sucked, i would tell them that they weren’t that bad. Now I fully agree with them. New Jersey drivers are rude; abnoxious and rough. I guess they bring their frustrations from home onto the road. Living in this state is pretty stressful in fact. Standard of living is high, roads are congested ad there are hundreds of cultures living in a small area of land. Going back a million years New Jersey has been a haven for immigrants and continues to be so. As a result you have different people with different driving cultures also.
It is getting to me. I have a very low tolerance for these drivers and do lose my temper by using the foulest language. I guess my patience has run out.

Check this link out. Funny stuff.Some mallu abcd kids having a ball.Put your sound on

http://viknluda.com/foe/video/google.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter