Monday, October 24, 2005

V at the bar

The other day I met a guy called V in a bar. This guy V was from Guyana and was of Indian origin. He was 31 years old. He seemed to be a pretty interesting character. He apparently made pots of money and was single.
He is part of a movement, which doesn’t believe in any particular region. His sect takes the best out of Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and Catholicism and then they add some Yoga and Sex to it. They practice it as a way of life. What it seems to me is that there is a mixture of Buddhism and Oshoism involved there with all that free spirit and sex stuff. He also made a very interesting comment” I don’t like kids and I don’t care too much for them and hence I don’t want to have them”.
This guy looked happy, sane and friendly. He was merely looking into his most basic instincts by having sex with anyone he pleased, being a good person and being up front. Now, do I judge him? For some reason I did not. I probably did not judge him as he was pretty comfortable with who he was. Who the hell am I to judge him? He at least did have the courage to live up to his own expectations as a human being and not really care about society.
That takes a lot of courage and conviction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter