Monday, November 21, 2005

Principles of Business

I am a trader. My desk is my business. My job is to create business opportunities from nothing. I do this by virtue of understanding my place in the market. Now, I have been in this line for the past 5 years. I am getting a better understanding of things. The only way I am making money is because of my knowledge of a certain product, its life cycle et all. I have a little more information than the other person does either competing with me or working with me. My advantage comes from the fact that I do not divulge my information and use is it as a weapon to make money for the company and me. Knowledge enables me to create opportunities. At times I do not lie blatantly but I also do not volunteer information. That is business. Are all businessmen and women liars? Am i a liar? Do i lie for a living? Am I going to rot in hell?

2 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

would an answer make a difference?

11:38 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

i guess it doesnt. Just like everything in life.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter