Friday, January 20, 2006

Black Video IPOD

My sister and BIL got me a video IPOD for my birthday. I got it yesterday. It looks like a hot babe made of wax. I don’t know what the hell to do with that thing. Apple has made the thing look so cool that you are scared to expose it to the world and make it lose its coolness just like other things in life eventually do upon exposure. So, I got it yesterday and I opened it from its pack and then put it back. It is so delicate. Like a freaking credit card. It is a credit card that plays music and will break if not taken care off and they wont send you one for free again unless you throw in another 300 bucks.
I have never been good with gadgets. I end up having them and don’t do jack with it. It has happened with the camera, pocket computer and then with a camera again. I will not let it happen this time with the IPOD. It is going to be a challenge and I will rise to it. I wish it wasn’t so delicate looking though. I went to target yesterday looking for the cover but they haven’t come out yet with a cover for this one. I got a black IPOD and as per the reviews I have been reading, they get scratched very easily.

3 Comments:

Blogger zambezi said...

puneet, get yourself a case. i bought one over the weekend and now i have covered the wax babe.

5:46 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

hahhaha! use it !

6:52 PM  
Blogger . said...

lucky sod. well the scratch issue was only with the Nano which you dont have, so chill on that...and bloody heck- enjoy it!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter