Friday, January 27, 2006

Its nice and cold here

Want to travel into the bush. Hang out where there is no electricity, where it is blistering and a humid 100 degrees.
Want to travel into the heart of Zambia where you are one with nature. Want to get lost in the forest, have a cold beer and feel the sun beating down on me. Have another cold beer and then another. I want that feeling where I take a gulp and feel the cold beer rushing down my throat. The bitter taste of beer is mind blowing. I want to be sloshed out of my mind and I want to be sweating like a pig and I want the sun to beat down on me like a bitch.
I hate winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

say good bye to winter. days are already getting longer. i can see my car when i get off work now. but maybe its only here that winter is fucking off from.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter