Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fat Bob

I was a good-looking kid. I am 29 years old right now and look like I was good looking at one point of time. I am maybe 20 pounds over where I am supposed to be to look like Adonis. I don’t have the determination to work out like a pig and look like how I used to look. I have never accomplished anything out of the ordinary in life. I was thinking on these lines today as I was driving to work. My dress pants are a little tight
I have to do something about it. My wife who is quite a few years younger than me looks like a model with little or almost no fat. I on the other hand look like a big ass guy. I wasn’t like this when she met me. Women are different that way. I would freak out if my wife changed so much. She still loves me the same though. I have reached a weight where I told myself that if I ever reached would freak out and so something about it. I have gotten there and I have to do something about it. As I was telling my mom earlier today, I have never worked to get somewhere. It has always fallen into my lap and then when I have it, I work with it and try to excel in it. I am one of those guys who needs a plan and I will execute it. I can never ever formulate my own plan and execute it. This weight thing, I fucking have to create my own plan, stick to it and make it work. I don’t even want to look like Adonis again; I want to look decent and 10 pounds should probably do the job.

6 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

i havent worked out for 2 months. i probably look like you now.

11:15 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

i have always been better looking than you

12:31 PM  
Blogger Deepak Kaul said...

Getting 10 pounds off probably is not a difficult job.. keeping it off is. Last year I lost about 15 lbs and was very happy... and today I am back to what was when I started :)

5:31 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

Deepak- I will try. lets see what happens

3:31 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

besides the age.. I am in the same boat! However I never considered myself decent looking

9:56 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

car- you just made me sound so concieted. I too withdraw the part that says i was good looking.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter