Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Underwear marathon

Don’t you get tired of running? Running and running. Have to go to work, have to do the laundry, have to keep the house clean, have to pay bills and then before you realize, you run out of underwear and have to go through the same cycle again.
I have my calculator by my side. I sleep around 7 hours a day, I drive to work, work and all for the next 11 hours. I need another 2-3 hours for daily chores. I have a fucking measly 3 hours to do everything else. Basically, I am doing all my shit for the whole day so that I can get the best out of those 2-3 hours. I want to eat the best food, live in the best place and have all the best gadgets for those measly 3 hours. I am a fucking idiot.
Money money. If you ask me, Satan created this whole fabric of life. I want to spend time with my wife, my parents and my niece. It’s like a fucking bonus to do that. You are held captive by the daily shit in life just because you don’t have enough of the greens. So fuck you world for creating this fuck all life.

5 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

the only solution is wearing underwear inside out the second time around.

7:22 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

hehehe. seconds, minutesm hours and underwear days. Gawker's comment was hilarious!

10:48 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

thanks for the solution gawker.
CAR- Gawker can be relied on for being a smart ass.

1:46 PM  
Blogger shreya said...

Or buy 60 cheap chaddis, from India. That way you can go on for two whole months (strictly one a day...)

!!

In my defense, I am a student!

4:25 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

write more!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter