Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just a thought

I wanted to write about curious gawkers reaction on his blog but didn’t want to take away too much of his space with my rabid rambling. Reading his blog is a part of my daily ritual. I think many people do the same.
He seems to be very passionate about his writing and has stuck to it on almost a religious basis. A guy like gawker is using his blog to air his innermost views about issues that arouse a reaction. Today’s post was a strong response to the situation in UP where the idiotic minister issued a bounty on the Danish cartoonist.
All I can say that he has a gift and he has to make use of it. He has to make use of that wit, that logic and that reasoning power. Gawker is also one lazy asshole like me. We have a lot in common. It is nice to see that he is waking up and actually voicing his opinions in a serious manner. We all know that a blog is not just a blog. Some Blogs have the power to convey the truth and when you have built yourself a credible situation like gawker has, its best to use it to try and make a difference.



http://www.curiousgawker.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter