Monday, March 19, 2007

None

It’s never the size of the deal. All deals are the same. If you approach it that way, you are bound to succeed and not die of a heart attack along the way.
World cup is happening. Who was I fooling? I was under the impression that I was losing interest in the game of cricket. Apparently I am as crazy as I was when I was younger. Even though I wasn’t watching, I was still checking the score every few minutes. Pakistani cricket is going through a bad time. It’s a damn shame that Woolmer had to die this way. My prayers are with his family. It’s a damn shame that Inzy had to leave like this. Time will heal.

8 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

I thought you were going to go to the carribbean

12:40 PM  
Blogger sahasra said...

I am sad for the coach and his family too.I wish whoever killed him is not a taliban...and for some reason I never liked Inzy...may be he never performed well against india for me to appreciate his talents. only person I ever liked in their team is wasim akram...

4:45 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

ooha yes inzy is a good guy. talent was his talent.
as for woolmer, its sad that there is so much of speculation floating around tarnishing the man's death.

11:07 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

how come i didnt get a reply

3:27 PM  
Blogger sahasra said...

coz you are not oohaaaaaaaa gawker

7:26 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

gawker,
i am sorry i didnt reply earlier. i love you and should be forgiven. i didnt go cos i am lazy and i need someone to push me and maybe if that someone would have been you i probably would have gone. plus, its a good thing i didnt go now cos i would have to watch Bangladesh and Rhode island play the finals. i was telling my dad how i should have gobe, got dead drunk on beer and lazed around but how i didnt and how i wished i did.

4:35 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

yes im just a simple gawker. what are you doing this weekend zambezi

1:16 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

this weekend i am not doing much other than helping my wife put up the curtains. i think. why? are you coming to jersey?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter