Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!!

It has been a while since I wrote. A lot has happened in the past month. I turned 30 and things have changed at work for good or bad. We shall see.
Family has been around in the droves and we have had some good times. It has been extremely stressful at work and I am trying to work my way through it. My folks are here from India and my dad is ok. The nets suck and went for a few live games this past month. It is the New Year and we have made one resolution and we will work towards it. The idea is to travel and I think I should take my wife to Zambia to pay a visit to my past and into the jungles. One of my other resolutions which remains so for the past 3-4 years is to lose weight. Is to get to the 180 Lbs region. I am at least 19-20 pounds high. Sound like an old broken record.
It is 11 at night. The past 10 days have been good. Work has been limited and there has been a lot of food floating around. It is back to the same monotony of work from tomorrow.
The longer you are married, the more you love the person. Or, you walk away. It has been good thus far and shall go on for eternity. In retrospect, life has been good. For all the fuck ups I have made in the past, god has been kind to me and given me a life that is in line with what I would have wanted.
Shane Warne, McGrath and Langer are all leaving at the same time. Great players. Each different in their own way. Langer the silent warrior, Warney, the flamboyant one and McGrath, the worker. Salut to you guys for what you did on the field.
It’s back to work so I shall sign off and hit the sac. Friday was a good evening. I met gawker after probably 4 years and we started off at where we left. Some friends you are fine no matter how seldom you meet. We drank and we ate and then he left. We punched, hugged and then we talked. We will meet soon again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter