Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Randomness Galore

So much happening all the time. It gets overwhelming. I would rather have a beer and watch a game. I could watch basketball all day.
Wish I were a kid. Where if I didn’t do something, it wouldn’t actually matter a dog’s balls
Most people don’t know what the hell they are doing. The fact is not all of us are evolved as peoples. I have come to realize that most people are full of shit. Life is all about trying different permutations and combinations. If it clicks you succeed and if you don’t, you are pretty much fucked. There is no set formula for success other than hard work and perseverance and hopefully the ball falls on your side. If it doesn’t, you are fucked again. There are no god damn answers to life. No one has them. It is a myriad combination of luck, timing and presence. If it clicks, you are good and if not, you can suck your thumb. Your space will change and you will be cocooned in your self obsessed space.
We are all zombies by our own creation. We adhere to morality, social responsibility and truth. For fuck knows what.

Ok back to earth. I love my job and I want to make shit loads of money. I am going to be 30 in a month. The nets are two games old in this infant season and we are looking ok. All my loved ones are fine and that’s all I can ask for.
I have a tooth that is bothering me. I hope the son of a bitch goes back into his dormant self cos I really hate going to the dentist. The last time this tooth acted up, I went through some sick ass pain. I was a student then and didn’t have dental insurance. I went to this Sindhi dentist down in Fords and she really screwed it up. That was about 7 years ago.
I remember those days. It was my first job after my masters and I was so carefree. I had fun at my job and called in sick many times after a night of drinking. I didn’t care and it was awesome. I could live with one third of what I am making right now and not think about other shit. The more you make, the more you spend. Nothing new about that. Generations repeat the same mistakes at all levels.
By the way, I think the ball has been falling on my side for the past year or so. Who says marriage doesn’t do good things?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sandeep

Tell me about the randomness! How've you been? No news for a long time kano ..

Prashant

12:55 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

zambezi I'm feeling very restless man, will your wife let us go on a road trip or something?

1:26 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

she says we can go wherever we want. why dont you plan something to somewhere? i am closing next week and will be busy for a couple of weeks. you tell me what you want to do.

4:48 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

im guessing christmas week is out of the question?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter