Monday, October 09, 2006

21 days

Can I make an observation? No deal is too big or too small. You have an attitude where you play favorites to opportunities, you will never succeed. You have to be intelligent about things, but it is not a hard and fast rule that smaller opportunities don’t need any time of your day.
Give respect to the situation and decide accordingly. Have the bigger picture in your mind.
Only a chosen few have this attitude.
Life is going on. I am drinking some hazel nut coffee shit. It tastes pretty disgusting. I will finish it though. Coffee mostly tastes like crap anyways. Don’t know why we drink it.
21 days to go. The first game is between the nets and the raptors at home. The next game is at Miami on Nov 3rd. Talk about easing yourself into the season. You are more or less bitch slapped into reality. I cannot wait for the season to begun. I cannot wait to watch Jason Kidd running around like a mad man. Marcus Williams, welcome aboard. Kid, I hope you learn well from the master and have the same discipline. We have Eddie House and the rail thin Mikki Moore with his stupid pythons. Cannot wait.
I think this time; I am going to start updating my nets blog on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter