Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mr Singh

I commend my fellow Indians. I commend my fellow Indians for not reacting in an irrational manner. I commend my fellow Indians for practicing peace. We will prevail. Do not indulge in any kind of madness.
Mr Singh, please react. People are waiting for you to do the right thing. It is your duty to do so. There is a reason you have been given the power to decide. We have entrusted the power to you to make the choice in a calculated and rational manner. People are waiting. Act now before there is a chaotic reaction from the people to the madness that we just witnessed in Bombay. Communicate to people as to what exactly you are doing and keep them posted. We should not forget. There are no reasons to.
We have to get to the bottom of what happened. Find people responsible for the blasts, bring them to justice or rid them of the face of the earth. Mr Singh, it is your choice. Whatever it is, do it and tell people what the hell you are doing or trying to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter