Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dharma

I am sitting at home. It has been a long day. New job, new environment. It’s going to be 2 weeks tomorrow and I got my first pay check. I have spent the past 2 weeks feeling my way through and meeting tons of people. Funnily, I remember all the names. I guess you can remember them when it really matters. My world has opened up and the challenges are right in front of me. I have to stand up and face it or be gone.
Previously, I was always unhappy and restless. Now I am where I wanted to be and I have to make use of it. Will I? Time will tell.
Just like that the season got over. The nets and heat had a mini battle and they beat us. Have to wait and see as to what happens in the off season. Major changes have to be made. Carter has to go. Certain men are heroes and are made for greater things. Jason Kidd is one. Carter isn’t and will never be. He cost us the season.
Money and power. You got a little taste of it and you go looking for more. Corporate America is not a very nice place to be. Dog eat dog world

4 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

i never liked dogs anyways.

2:41 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

All the best with new beginnings and the older ends

9:46 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

D thanks for the wishes man. Hope all is well with you.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, Sandeep! The first thing you can do is just sketch a political landscape of the place - observe lunch patterns and partners. Politics is the only way to survive in the dirty world of corporate life!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter