Thursday, May 25, 2006

Walking on

Tomorrow is three weeks since I started working. I still have a job! I am slowly getting comfortable with my surroundings.
The Pistons are beating the heat in the second game of the eastern conference finals. The Pistons are going to go all the way with this. The heat beat the nets and they deserve to lose for doing so. I don’t know what the hell to write about.
I spoke to gawker for a while on the phone yesterday and we talked about random shit. He seems to be losing his mind as time moves on. Hopefully we meet this weekend for lunch.
The drive has improved to work. It is 20 miles compared to 28 miles. There are a number of Indian restaurants around and I get to pick and chose where I want to go. I miss my old job because I made some very good friends there. It was like home and I could behave like myself. Right now, I am uptight, dress up well and have to be dignified. I don’t feel the warmth towards anyone as of yet other than my boss. I should be thankful that I work for a decent guy. It’s a much bigger setting with a lot of people and a lot of characters. Feeling my way through this. I will succeed. There are many goals to achieve right now. Succeed in my career and lose some weight. You take a risk sometimes in life and I have taken one. I will either be very successful in the next year or I will be somewhere else. I would like to succeed and make my way up through this organization. We shall see. Insha Allah.

3 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

when you become a millionaire loan me some money

12:36 AM  
Blogger gawker said...

i work out you don't want me on your bad side

12:38 AM  
Blogger gawker said...

how come you don't reply to me kaaknu.
kaaknu was the word verification. it just sounded very familial.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter