Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Eagle has landed

I am in a place where I feel and I know. I am in a place where I notice and I know. I am in a place in which I was born into and hence, I succeed. The place where I know, I notice and was born into is here. I am unique. I believe in it.
Haven’t written in a while. The transition has happened from one work place to another and I am finding my place and my elements. I am no longer weary, tensed and apprehensive. I am where I was. It took me 2 months.
The heat won last night. Probably deserved to win. Now that I wear XL I don’t feel fat anymore. Fucking perspective. Just like other things in life. If you are uncomfortable with certain things in you life just get a bigger size and you will be fine.

6 Comments:

Blogger shreya said...

"Now that I wear XL I don’t feel fat anymore"

hehe.

5:29 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

i am not sure my car will be able to handle you if you are xl now

12:20 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

shreya- I know... I am a loser. Got to lose some weight/
Popsie- Talking about cars am planning on buying another VW on Tuesday. Dont know which one though. Will let you know on Tuesday evening.

1:21 PM  
Blogger gawker said...

buy the new GTI. it looks amazing.

9:00 AM  
Blogger CAR said...

if you are ok with the GTI's looks then its is a great car. Are you considering any other brand at all?

9:30 AM  
Blogger zambezi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter