Sunday, January 07, 2007

My dearest A

My dearest A,
I love you. You are an angel. You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. There is something about your eyes. There is something about your smile. There is something about your hug. There is something about your kiss. I love you with all my life. Every time I look at you, I forget the bad and feel only the good. I hope and wish that you will always be happy and that you will always be safe. I wish that you always make the right decisions. I wish you make me feel the same way for the rest of my life. I wish I could spend a lot more time with you. I wish you don’t move away from me. I want to see you grow up; I want to see you go through life. I have been with you from the time to you were a few minutes old to now. I want you to be an understanding, loving and happy person. God give you the strength to face everything that the world throws at you. You are an angel, my angel.
Love always,
Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter