Thursday, March 29, 2007

Eddie. where art thou?

Last night I was at the game between the nets and pacers where Eddie House got walloped by a 250 pound monster. He is out for the season with a torn hip muscle and a mild concussion. This was the last thing we needed in an already bleakish season.
So, the bet thing at work is over where I was supposed to lose 10 % of my body weight to win the competition. I didn’t win. I just lost 5 pounds over the past 3 months and I didn’t even try. Three guys won and one of them even lost 25 pounds of his weight. This guy who I don’t know very well looks a lot younger and happier. Moral of the story is, the thinner you are, the better you look.
My friends are all having kids. The cycle of life is awesome. Friends who you grow up with, friends who were monkeys and kids themselves at one point of time have made their own. Now they will love, feel the love, feel the untapped emotions within. Awesome and more awesome.
When do you know that you are ready to have children? I guess no one ever knows. It just happens. All in good time I guess.
Work is going fine. It’s a nice feeling these days. Oh, I forgot mention SPRINGGGGGGGG.
Bloody spring is here and there is a spring to everybody’s step. Everyone is happy, radiant and friendly. The depressing winter jackets are gone. The layers and layers of clothes are gone. The darkness is gone. The sun looks on at you and reminds you what a beautiful earth we live on and how we need to keep it as pristine as we can. The air is fresh and crisp in the morning as I walk from the parking lot into the office. I wish I walked a lot more. I wish I woke up earlier and let the sun shine on me. I wish wasn’t as lazy as I am right now. I wish I could make a change. Maybe this year it will be different? Maybe this year I will do some running and make my heart move around a little? I just got a call from my tax guy. I wish I didn’t have to pay taxes and I lost my mood to be positive

3 Comments:

Blogger shreya said...

hehe. i love your blog!!!

its crazy, how you flit from one mood to another within the space of a few lines!!

happy spring...happy taxes!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

shreya such is life. i wish i could be on a positive high all the time.bloody taxes.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks!

my blog post; Generateur de Code PSN

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter