Friday, March 24, 2006

The Zambezi Times

Aamir Khan gave an interview on tehelka and talked about irresponsible journalism and sensationalizing of all and sundry. Good read. Hopefully, knucklehead reporters and their bosses read it and feel some kind of remorse and stop the madness.

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main17.asp?filename=hub040106Mainstream_CS.asp&id=1

Stop the madness cos I want you to stop the madness and give us stuff that are worthwhile. Stop insulting us with your shit and give us thoughtful articulate pieces.

I have a plan. I want someone to give me a lot of money and run a news channel from scratch. I will have a lot of fun doing it. I will pay curious gawker to be my journalist. He will cover political shit and give his own angle. Something unique. I will address issues that have a philosophical touch to it. Actually, I will interview celebrities and all. Curious Gawker will be in Iraq getting shot at and getting the truth to us while I am with all the celebrities.
I will use Amit Varma for sports as he sounds like a man of integrity.
I think I am mad.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

i think its high time we went biking

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter