Wednesday, March 22, 2006

dodo

Lots of things have happened. The pirates are out of the NCAA, England drew the series (In my eyes they won- dravid’s honeymoon as skipper is over) and the nets are on a 6 game roll.
Other than that the weather is getting warmer and my car is dying a slow death. The shocks are noticeably rattling and I might have to change them. The check engine light is gone though. That saves me 400 bucks. I have a feeling that the converter was never ever gone.
I got a wireless transmitter for my IPOD. Not bad but could be certainly better. Has some static at times.
Kudos to guys who have the passion to blog on a regular basis. I lose interest, get some and then lose it again. I am an avid reader of blogs though. My friend curious gawker seems to be losing interest in writing too for some reason. He is a lazy idiot. Maybe that’s why he isn’t writing.
I read India uncut on a regular basis. Amit sounds like a very pleasant and nice guy. There is so much of talent out there. People are fantastic writers. It is a pleasure to read some of these guys.
Ok I am out. I have nothing of consequence to say and I am wasting space. People, leave Tendulkar alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

I am busy. I have a release to attend to. I only have time to eat shit and sleep. Sometimes only to eat and sleep.

4:31 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

i thought so.

4:34 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

I still love you though.you didnt reply to my offer to go cycling. you dont want to hang out with me?

4:47 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

jerzee-welcome and thank you

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter