Monday, April 23, 2007

?

It would be nice if there was spring in between winter and summer. First it was bloody cold and now it is going to be bloody hot that soon. Maybe I should import some nice clean weather from Lusaka. We won the first game and I am interested in seeing how the raptors react and how we counter act. This is the last season that the three of them will be together. I need to buy a new car. I need to get to the point where I want to spend the money. Maybe I should buy a bike and keep my car. Maybe I should buy a nice car and forget about the bike. Do I really like bikes? I don’t know. Am I too old for bikes? Who knows? I can never decide anything with conviction. I don’t even know if I have an opinion at times. Sad. I don’t believe anything happens for a reason. I believe everything happens without reason. Such is life. That could possibly be the answer to life. What is the point of having an opinion when there is no logic for most things in life?

3 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

write something i know you can do it surely your life is more interesting than mine?

11:18 PM  
Blogger CAR said...

you must be happy for the nets?

8:43 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhh to heck with it all.

go get a drink!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter