Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April 8th

We lost yesterday. We were swept. I can barely see. I am exhausted for some reason. When you play a team sport, you actually realize that it is not about you. It is about the team and you never fully realize unless you play the sport. I am happy I joined the team. I have joined the softball team and I go for my first practice tomorrow. I have never ever played softball in my life. For some reason, cricket wasn’t a team sport for me. It was all about me trying to be the best. This was 10 years ago. Maybe this is what we call maturity. I remember playing in the green fields of University of Zambia. Those were some awesome days. I was considered a terror then. It was fun.
Saw the NCAA men’s final yesterday. It was a good game. I slept late. My nets are done for the season. Maybe next year. Hopefully, things will look up. I need to sell my car which I have had for 4 years. Someone buy it from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

what are you up to...are you in for the 75 miler? If so, we need to register

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter