Monday, March 17, 2008

Alu something

I guess I will write for my buddy gawker. I don’t know what to write about. I just got home some time ago and right now listening to the song from gawker’s blog. It is good. I have to start listening to music again. I wonder if L Sub has released any new albums. There was this time when I was so obsessed with him and Jagjit Singh. I used to buy all their albums. I converted so many people.
Mind is as useless as a complete trash can. I am busy accumulating materialistic things. Don’t even know why we need all these gadgets. One day it’s an I-phone and the other day it is a car. Hopefully it will stop and meaning will creep back into certain things that I do. Man, I didn’t know growing up would mean this. This is what I call regressing.
I can’t wait for spring and then summer. Yesterday we were out in a reservation with my family and the dog. I am listening to this song again by Sonu Nigam. The guy has an awesome voice as far as you can ignore the video. He really should get someone else to do his videos. I tried my hand at cooking today after ages. Hopefully the damn thing tastes right. I am waiting for my wife to come home so that I can eat. The amount of money we spend eating outside, I could have bought three more houses. It is bloody ridiculous and has to stop. There are many top less men jumping in circles in this video.

http://goose-egg.blogspot.com/


Whoever is reading this might as well watch the video.
She is home and I am off to chow chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter