Tuesday, March 25, 2008

J

Remember the best friend that you had? The best friend you would give your life for? Remember the fight you had and you guys just parted ways? Remember that you still missed your best friend but he really didn’t care cos he wanted to move on. Remember that he had a profound impact on your life. Remember how you kept track of how he was doing and felt bad that you couldn’t help him when he was in trouble?
Jason Kidd, I am watching you. You left me, but I am still watching you. I am watching you run around in a Dallas uniform being marginally ineffective as a point guard. I am sure your pride is hurting. I am sure you regret what you did. Life has never been perfect and these imperfections are what creates the journey. I don’t see that steely look in your eyes anymore. I do not see the warrior and I feel bad that you have dipped yourself into the cauldron of mediocrity. The shooting is worse and your weaknesses have been exposed. The west is not being as kind as the east. You are in trouble my friend and you asked for it and I feel the pain because you were my best friend and now you walk your own path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter