Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blah

I am in Bangalore right now. I was supposed to be spending the weekend at Atlantic City, relaxing and cleaning the house. Life on the other hand had other plans for me.
I look around here and I seriously cannot relate to this place anymore. I am not a cocky NRI but just an asshole who never spent too long in one particular place and hence don’t swear my allegiance to any place but Jersey which is home now. Bangalore was one of them cos my parents happened to be from here. I have been here for the past 2 days. I don’t like it one bit. Fuck you guys who don’t know what a line/queue is and fuck you guys who don’t know how to say please, thank you and excuse me

3 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

why did you go there

8:33 AM  
Blogger CAR said...

I am afraid that you seem to have lost it. The Indian mode, I call it. I always need to flip a switch when visiting Niagara Falls, an Indian movie or at any place where I am surrounded by more then 10 Indians. Instantly, you become meaner and less courteos. You barge your way through and you forget all niceties. When I get what I want I return to normal mode...

If you dont practice this for long enough, it is easily forgotten

12:35 PM  
Blogger zambezi said...

i have forgotten. actually i never did know how to do it. i remember always fighting with people and making them try and follow some kind of line.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter