Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Anyone know about him? He has been on my mind off late. Can he give me some answers? As I continue to live a life consumed by crappy materialistic needs I feel the pain. People continue to live and die in extreme hardship. How can one start to make a difference in this unfair unfair world? How? Tell me how? Tell me where to look and who to look at? Being a cynic really doesn’t help. Everyone on this world has a fucking agenda. Every human being knowingly or unknowingly has one. We should all be reprogrammed. Like an IC which is programmed to perform in a system. To be programmed into being productive and being a positive on this mother earth. I am blabbering. I need to be in touch with reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter